contact

you may contact shona via email:
smacomberarts@gmail.com

12/19/10

I’m taking a break from sit-down-and-paint projects for a while. My kids are home and of course there’s Christmas to do. There is one big project outside of home and family that I’m spending some time on: the walls of our county pediatric clinic. Until recently, the precious patients who are treated here have faced clean, white, but very stark rooms. My pediatrician friend Jennifer had the vision to bring life to these walls and I’ve been pulled right in. It is my goal to bring delight and comfort to these small-scale patients and their adult companions who might be nervous or anxious.

It’s interesting that it was a tiny baby who was sent to bring comfort and certainty to you and to me. Merriest Christmas!






No comments: